Royal Stacks - Fast Food Franchise
Join a kingdom that offers an exceptional dining experience to the masses.Watch Video
- Carrum Downs
- Total Investment:
- Starting from $350,000 - $500,000 + working capital
Ready to build your own Kingdom?
Take the first step to being the king or queen of your castle. We’re looking for the next generation of passionate partners who share the same energy, values and beliefs as us to join the Royal family and carry the Royal Stacks name.
Royal Stacks is the king of the Melbourne burger kingdom. We reign supreme and stand out as one of the most loved and respected burger brands around. Royal Stacks is known for being disruptive and we are always innovative in the best ways possible - we stand out!
We have a fresh and creative menu that offers something for everyone and our stores are all very unique, offering a special experience for everyone who walks through the door. Customers are treated like royalty and the Royal Stacks Kingdom makes it our priority to ensure that everyone has the best experience when dining at one of our stores.
This is an opportunity like no other and partners will enter an exclusive agreement to share the Royal Stacks culture and menu with legends in new communities.
Is it time to crown yourself?
Benefits of owning a Royal Stacks franchise business
- Comprehensive education and training provided with ongoing growth.
- A brand like no other - Not only ventured out in the Australian market but in the China market too.
- Tech savvy and disruptive - gaming/ ordering app and online delivery options.
- Healthy lifestyle - physical and mental wellbeing is important for the brand.
- Exclusive menu - we believe fresh is best.
- Innovative and eco-friendly.
Join a kingdom that offers an exceptional dining experience to the masses.
We pride ourselves on bringing restaurant values to the fast-casual dining experience. From day one a premium has been put on providing quality produce and royal service.
Since 2016 we’ve worked hard to stand out from the crowd. With passion, innovation, impeccable dining experiences, and a damn good burger… even if we do say so ourselves.
Starting from $350,000 - $500,000 + working capital
When we opened our first store on Collins Street in 2016, we took on a challenge to stand out within Melbourne’s vibrant hospitality industry. We were the small fish in a big pond.
A lot has happened in the years since. Multiple stores, new locations, one-of-a-kind pop up events, a food truck and an expansion into the Chinese market.
We’re proud of our greatest hits, but still feel like we’re just getting started.
Training and Support
Courses and training are available to help Royal Partners and their family members who will be part of the franchise business, and constant learning will be available, as their learning is tailored and nurtured. No university education is needed to join the business. Royal Stacks believes that the more training offered the better, so we will invest extra time to train and support Royal partners, with 4-6 weeks in-restaurant experience to help train those who are new to the brand and educate them how to run a business, as well as providing ongoing support.
Royal Partners will be working with a brand that is known for its creative and innovative ways of doing things. They will receive dedicated marketing support, backed by a kingdom with a large following on social media platforms such as Instagram, with enthusiastic local area marketing campaigns including podcasts.
Join our kingdom as we expand to new lands.
Enquire now to find out more!
- Royal Stacks, the king of burgers franchise evolution
- It is no surprise that Royal Stacks has cemented its place firmly in the franchise industry. Bringing restaurant values to fast-casual dining, the popular burger chain prides itself on offering restaurant-quality food. From its inception in 2016, the brand developed a loyal fanbase and ...
- Royal Stacks signs its first franchisee in Victoria
- Royal Stacks is excited to announce they have signed their first franchisee, in Moorabbin, Victoria. The popular burger chain prides itself on bringing restaurant values to the fast-casual dining experience. Starting in 2016, the brand quickly established a loyal fanbase and became one of ...
- Royal Stacks Mega Expansion
- 22 July 2022
- Royal Stacks Mega Expansion Royal Stacks kickstarts 2022 with the opening of its’ second CBD restaurant at Emporium Melbourne, the city’s pre-eminent shopping destination. Mixing its iconic 90s Street flair with a dynamic burst of colour only reminiscent in arcade games.Melbourne Street ...
- Enhanced Culinary Partnership, MCG Meets Royal Stacks
- 22 July 2022
- Enhanced Culinary Partnership, MCG Meets Royal Stacks Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) invites its newest Melbourne-born, Royal Stacks, to the menu. The partnership took place ahead of the 2022 AFL Premiership Season with the cult-favourite burger brand signing an exclusive deal for two years ...
- Royal Stacks is expanding their kingdom!
- 22 July 2022
- Royal Stacks is expanding their kingdom!Royal Stacks is about to make some noise having just announced plans to expand their kingdom and offer their innovative burger business as a franchise model. Royal Partners will have an exclusive opportunity to own part of the Royal Stacks culture and ...