Kitset Assembly Services - Flatpack Assembly Franchise
We will train and support you in growing a great, fun business...for yourself!Watch Video
- Sunshine Coast
- Franchise Fee:
- $49,500 + GST
- Request Free Information
Other Areas Available
Opportunities throughout Australia
At Kitset Assembly Services, flatpack is our business. It’s what we do (we do a lot of it) and we’re really good at it. We’ve assembled hundreds of thousands of Kitset or flatpack products, generating millions of dollars in sales and creating a legendary reputation.
We have a strong foundation and partnerships with retailers as well as a world class, direct to customer online booking portal ... which provides quotes on assembly based on the products customers have purchased, so our Franchisees have access to a good volume of work, from which to grow a good Franchise.
Our business model is extremely simple - we assemble flatpack furniture and other flatpack products, for customers, at their home or office for a fixed fee. No surprises in price means that our customers refer their friends and family to us and we get a lot of repeat business.
We also provide all our Franchisees with top-notch training on assembly and treating the customer like royalty - customers love us! You’ll love us too.
So if you’re the person that family and friends call when they’ve got a flatpack, the person that enjoys putting things together or the one that doesn’t have “screws left over” (no, they’re not “spare”) then you’ve come to the right place. We will train and support you in growing a great, fun business … for yourself!
Book a call with one of our team to find out how you could join us, saving more marriages right across Australia.
- More New Zealanders have fought with their spouse or partner, when putting together flatpack furniture, than not
- Fights and furniture disasters: Research reveals flatpack furniture is a cause of conflict in New Zealand households Have you ever had an argument with your partner whilst assembling a flat-packed product? Don’t feel bad … Five out of 10 New Zealanders admit that they’ve fought with a spouse ...
- Why consider a Kitset Assembly Services Franchise? Hear from a few of the current team.
- 4 of our Kitset Assembler Services Franchisees share their stories and experiences.
- Mitre 10 and Kitset Assembly Services
- Greg from Mitre 10 outlines their Partnership with Kitset Assembly Services and the benefits to their business and most importantly, their customers.