Camy's Chargrill Chicken - Quick Service Restaurant Franchise
Camy's Chargrill Chicken is searching for franchise owners to successfully launch and grow its franchise network across Australia.Watch Video
- North Sydney
Own Your Own Camy's Chargrill
Camy's Chargrill Chicken is searching for franchise owners to successfully launch and grow its franchise network across Australia.
Camy's Chargrill Chicken is a quick service restaurant delivering their passion for food through chargrill chicken, salads, burgers, wraps, drinks and delicious artisan products with hush hush ingredients. They also provide local catering, tailor-made and adapted to each person’s every whim, ensuring absolutely delicious delights for their catering requirements which means any theme can be coordinated. Camy's Chargrill Chicken has a tasty menu that has been transmitted by former ancestors with their delightful delicacies for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The team is ready to find the perfect partners to join their family business and become a Camy’s Chargrill Chicken Artisan!
Benefits of owning a Camy’s Chargrill Chicken franchise business
- Training support - full support throughout the training process, including from the Founder
- Marketing support - full support including both digital and traditional marketing
- Happy family environment
- Work with quality ingredients and equipment - including 100% Wagyu beef and organic-free range chicken
- Simple business model
- Multi ownership opportunity available
- COVID-19 resistant model - delivery available via UberEats, online ordering and takeaway
- Passionate brand - where you can contribute to the local store's menu
Join a positive family business that is all about happiness
They have reinforced their place as a popular and delicious high-end chicken shop selling cooked chargrill chicken (Portuguese style), believing in the opportunity for their brand to leave a mark, racing to the number one spot for chargrill chicken.
- Starting from $350,000 + working capital
- Camy’s Chargrill Chicken family restaurant first opened in 2016 as a hub for the Founder’s family - a safe space to work, have fun, and share good food with others. Founder, Cameron Khilla wanted to create a happy place and built the restaurant’s foundations on ensuring a positive environment for everyone for the staff, suppliers and customers. The brand has now expanded to 3 locations in New South Wales.
Training and Support
Franchisees of Camy’s Chargrill Chicken will have full support throughout the training process, including from the Founder themselves. Franchisees will receive a simple and streamlined operations manual.
They will also receive assistance from the head office, with carefully selected locations for the demographics chosen for the best chance of success.
Franchisees will have marketing support from the head office, including traditional marketing, boosted online posts, special menu deals, as well as marketing on UberEats. They will also have access to initial collateral such as company logos, content, imagery and videos. Templates will be provided and assistance will be given for all marketing materials.
Be part of a happy family brand filled with love.
Enquire now to find out more!
- Camy’s is rapidly expanding its franchise model.
- Camy's Chargrill Chicken is ecstatic to announce they are opening up their next store in Macquarie Centre, New South Wales. They plan to have the store up and running by November 2023. The brand is rapidly expanding and plans to open up 2 new stores in the next 6 months (St Leonards and ...
- Camy’s Chargrill Chicken signs first franchise partner in New South Wales
- 22 July 2022
- Camy’s Chargrill Chicken signs first franchise partner in New South Wales Camy's Chargrill Chicken is a quick-service restaurant delivering its passion for food through chargrill and delicious artisan products. They also provide local tailored catering.Camy’s opened its first restaurant ...
- Camy’s Chargrill Chicken prepares to fly
- 22 July 2022
- Camy’s Chargrill Chicken prepares to flyCamy's Chargrill Chicken has announced plans to open new locations in Sydney and across the country, after successfully launching three company-owned restaurants over the past five years and building their brand presence in the capital city of New ...