- Categories: Services
Make an impact in the marine industry by taking over this boat maintenance business that has been operating for more than 17 years.
While the business' main focus is hull maintenance, they also specialise in boat salvage, search and recovery of lost articles, pylon/marina maintenance, surveys and inspections. Possibility to diversify into many other marine-based tasks/operations.
All of their staff are ADAS qualified with full insurances, and their practices are endorsed by the RMS and Environment departments.
WHY PURCHASE THIS BUSINESS:
* Well-established business (17 years) with a great reputation for timely, consistent, professional, and quality work.
* Possibility to diversify into many other marine-based tasks/operations. Market these to further increase business
* Consistent, long-term customers with regular work. No one client holds a large percentage of the business which ensures consistent turnover.
* Can be scaled up effectively.
* Proven robust and safe equipment set-up.
* 100% safety record.
* Long-term reliable staff with excellent knowledge.
* Large database of contacts both private high-end clients, marine business operators and everyone in between.
* Well-respected rapport with authorities Maritime, Water Police, Sydney Ports, EPA, other large scale construction companies
Learn more about this opportunity today! Contact John McSweyn on ---- --- --- for more information or directly fill out the Confidentiality Agreement: ----------------------.---.--/confidentiality-agreement.