Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Major intersection in sydney’s eastern suburbs; bronte road – waverly| bondi junction; licensed café – potential wine bar & garden
• This Cafe enjoys a visible corner location in an ever increasing popular precinct
• This Cafe was established in nearly 18 years ago
• This Café trades: 7 days from 07.00 am till 3.00 pm – but can trade till midnight
• Customers – who come into a casual atmosphere to enjoy the natural surrounds, the relaxed Cafe offerings and the appropriate food, coffee and natural fresh juices
• Fully equipped and easily operating
• On-Premise Restaurant Licence.
• Rent represents less than 9% of turnover
• Business offers an excellent work/life balance.
• A professional front of house team together with a Chef lead kitchen brigade.
• Current owners willing to train new owners and continue in an advisory role – if required.
Asking Price: $220,000 Walk-In; Walk-Out + SAV
For more information contact:
Web Site: www.fischerconsulting.com.au
$130,000 (AUD) per annum
Prominent corner of Bronte and Albion Street Waverly. This site enjoys high visibility There is plenty of easy access street parking available as well as within easy walking from Westfield Parking.
Brunch can turn to lunch can turn to dinner at this gorgeous restaurant in Sydney’s east. Open for breakfast, brunch and lunch seven days a week. Prior to COVID dinner and wine bar vibes were created from Wednesday through to Saturday - this is no longer being offered but could be an attraction to a new operator. The team are all about giving patrons the very best when it comes to artisan and handcrafted items, combining interesting flavours with the freshest produce that will have you wanting to try all of the things.
Monday to Sunday from 7.00 am till 3.00 pm - but can trade till 12 midnight
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business