About the Business
This is a 17-year-old RTO which has continually been a solid and (importantly) compliant operation.
They have continuously held Victorian Funding since 2011 showing strong evidence of their compliant and industry focused approach to training.
The vendor needs to divest as a conflict of interest with her other employment (NOT directly in RTO world) has meant this opportunity is available for an investor style purchaser.
Four attributes stand out from the start, and I base this from over 100 RTO Transactions.
1. It is under astute management and the vendor does NOT work in the business.
2. The Vic Skills contract is very guarded and valuable.
3. The profits! 2021 returned profits in excess of $400k and Q1 2022 has surpassed $160k with enrolments growing.
4. Very little Business Development or advertising has been completed. In fact, $4900 has been spent in 18 months! (That equates to $62 a week!!!!)
The scope of registration is ideal, and the RTO has many short courses it has developed and able to be rolled out immediately.
Scope of Registration:
• BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement
• BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
• BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
• SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
NB: The Customer Engagement qualification is now embedded in the Certificate IV in Business.
Access to Vic Skills funding is the tightest held commodity in the Australian training system and therefore, I strongly urge you to be quick. The best time to buy this RTO is RIGHT now as it will not last and we do not know when the next RTO with Victorian State funding will be on the market.
• Established in 2004
• Registration through to June 2026
• STRONG EBIT position
• Automated and systemised business
• 100% online delivery
• 60% Fee for Service and 40% Funded
• No liabilities
• Customer base of Tier One companies easily scaled up
• Non-Owner Reliant
• Strong brand recognition (non-owner) developed over 17 years
• Call centres are being relocated BACK to Australia and the sector is under staffed and Booming!
• Strong industry liaison
• Graduated over 10,000 students – what a database to explore!
• The RTO has strong industry consultation and support and the student survey results are something to be envious of.
• Rare skills first contract
Rarely do RTOs come on the market with Skills First contracts and even more rare is when it is of such high quality as this RTO is. Skills First contracts and funding is a “closed shop” with no new entrants being awarded contracts and the word on the street is this will continue into 2022. This means an opportunity like this is very, very sparse and incredibly valuable.
For more information contact the Infinity Team