Established for Nearly Half a Century by this Family, this Hydraulic Product and Service Business Offers What Most Don’t. Unique in its Diverse Product Range, Supplied Over the Counter or Wholesaled to Trade/Business Clients. Services Include the Regular and High Repeat Servicing of Hydraulic Machinery and Equipment, and General Repairs & Maintenance. Renowned for its Diversity and Versatility, this Long-Established Business Boasts a Large, Extremely Long Term & Loyal Clientele (No Active Marketing/Advertising Required). Has a Non Hydraulic Fitter/Trade Qualified Owner…Being Mainly Office/Counter Based!
• Being established for nearly 50 years means that this all-encompassing hydraulic specialist product supply and related service business has the support of a very high volume of extremely long term and loyal clients. It not only has a very large existing and always returning clientele, it supports many trade and business clients, be it small through to large operations. This is one reliable source of all things “hydraulic”. With its stock base being difficult for competitors to rival, and its niche industry market is so supportive, that this business and owner need not seek out any new client jobs or sales.
• With so little marketing and advertising required, this is just one of those businesses whereby clients simply continue to return and contribute funds to this business’s top and bottom lines, and new clients seek this business’s products and services out, not the other way around.
• Nearly 50 years of trading continues to organically generate industry based word of mouth activity - naturally, producing a regular flow of new business or trade based client referrals.
• It helps when this business is one of the most unique providers within the hydraulic industry and greater market. This brand and operation being renowned for its quality products and servicing. Able to support nearly any well-known brand used by any client, operating across a diversity of industries.
• This owner is proudly “not required to work on the tools”, as is not a hydraulic fitter, and does not need to work within the workshop, as a rule. He enjoys the customer liaison and supplies any client, from any background or industry, with a large range of hydraulic parts and books in their regular machine and equipment servicing. Choosing to be mainly office based, overseeing the general repairs and maintenance that staff complete on this business and owner’s behalf.
• This business enjoys the long-term loyalty and support of an exceptionally large base of business and trade clientele. Having supported so many, for so long, means that clients have continued to secure the financial standing of this operation over many decades. Having such high quality, great paying industry clients (the vast majority of the cashflow being paid upfront – only a few credit accounts awarded to very large clients), has resulted in there being a high number of consistent contributors to this brands trading success.
• When a client can rely upon the quality, speed and value for money provided by this business, they return often for all their hydraulic needs to be met. This business is fundamental in keeping businesses and tradespeople productive and earning their money – keeping their hydraulic based machines and equipment working…first and foremost.
This business represents wonderful value and a strategic acquisition for any industry or trade-based business, even those peripheral to the hydraulic product and service industry. Here, a non-hydraulic fitter can own this business and still profit. Health reasons are forcing this owner’s exit, reluctant transfer, as is a great business to owner, as it supports such a flexible task lifestyle. All for $465K + SAV ($100K) Owner open to offers
Go online to: www.mercury5sky.com for more import/wholesale/distribution, home based, online businesses etc. for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only