- Newly renovated cafe in the heart of bustling St Kilda with main road exposure.
- Unbeatable position, nearby major train station and only five minutes from the beach.
- Just off the main Chapel Street strip with abundant foot traffic and great exposure.
- Strong weekly takings of approx. $4,000 with potential to grow through marketing.
- Open 6 days for breakfast, brunch and lunch with potential to introduce Sunday trade.
- Delicious Mediterranean inspired menu, renowned for their mouth-watering focaccias.
- Simple and small operation, currently run by 1 owner and 2 part time staff.
- Incredibly cheap rent of approx. $420 per week with a secure lease in place.
- Popular takeaway cafe, situated in one of the most desirable locations Melbourne-wide.
- Ideal investment opportunity with unlimited growth potential with the right owner.
- No experience needed, suitable for owner operator, inspections are sure to impress!
Contact Paramount Business Brokers for more information...
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1815)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”