- Flawless art deco styled café situated in arcade of historic building established in the 1930s!
- Open 5 days only with short hours and high takings of approx. $18,000 per week (pre-covid)!
- Huge potential to introduce weekend trade/extend trading hours, fully licensed until 12am.
- Selling 18-20kg coffee per week, averaging 250 coffees per day with room to improve!
- Located in one of Melbournes most admired and iconic buildings in the heart of the CBD.
- Situated on the corner of two main roads with abundant foot traffic and great exposure.
- Fully under management with little owner involvement, ideal investment business!
- 30 year long trading history with an extensive and very loyal customer database.
- Great online presence with over 26,000 Facebook followers and over 2,000 on Instagram.
- Raving reviews and recipient of the Trip Advisors certificate of excellence 2017 to 2019.
- Rated 12 out of 870 on Trip Advisors best cafes in Melbourne list and number 52 out of 4,354 in Trip Advisors best restaurants in Melbourne list.
- Fully renovated in 2015 costing $430,000 approx. all plant and equipment in great condition.
- One of the most popular cafes in Melbourne with outstanding quality in food and service.
- Popular destination venue with stunning fit-out and comfortable set-up seating 70 patrons.
Do not miss this exclusive opportunity to secure one of the leading cafes in one of the most iconic Melbourne CBD buildings!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1806)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”