Busy warehouse cafe in Fyshwick ACT, serving breakfast, brunch/lunch, pizza and high-quality coffee. Holds Liquor Licence.
• Current Sales $15K per week. Coffee 35Kg per week. (More pre-Covid).
• Very low rent $1,245 per week with a fresh 5yr + 5yr lease on offer.
• Superb location, no competition with easy access for cars to park on street.
• Loyal, competent staff allowing café to be run under semi mgt or full mgt.
• Appealing fit-out and ambience. Modern with clean lines and fresh appeal throughout the 238 sqm footprint.
• Strong reputation, 10 years established with owner passionately committed to quality.
• Popular with residents, tradies and work from home employees.
• Cafe has excellent seating for 100+, including 30 alfresco dining
• Creative menu based on Modern Australian Breakfast and Lunch.
• Outstanding feedback from online review platforms.
• Currently operating 6 days, Mon-Fri 7:30am-3:15pm. Saturday from 8:30 am. Open Saturday nights & Sundays for private functions.
If you would like to know more about this business please complete our online confidentiality agreement here:
or visit our website ---.-----------------.---.-- and use reference #1129 to search for the business.
Please note: A stock image has been used and does not reflect the actual business for sale.
Property Code: 1129
Agent: Eddie Spurr