Business ID: BS------
Perfect add-on for an existing “experiences” business, or for the savvy trend-spotter ready to take on this opportunity
With Australian state borders now open and many travellers itching to get out and about, this business is poised to continue growing. Further supported by cheap airfare deals on offer, increased inquiries and more bookings, along with the future possibility of diversifying into the overseas market as consumer confidence returns.
Ride this wave by stepping into this well-established, unique and profitable business, running small group tours & activities where location isn't a factor. This business can be run from anywhere in the world and offers:
• The business is in an excellent position with strong future bookings, including an approx.
$330,000+ in sales to be added for Q3 and Q4 of FY2022, and for FY2023, an additional $100,000+ in sales booked.
• Loyal customers as part of the structured membership program
• A well-regarded brand within its niche
• Established over 10+ years
• Back-to-back award winners
• Custom-built website ranked on Page 1
• Permits for the National Parks and relevant Certifications (including “Sustainable”)
• Steadily increasing number of activities, day trips, multi-day tours and destinations
• Multiple income streams
• Well documented procedures and systems, and practical tour notes
• A team of employees and contractors
• Identified growth opportunities
This business is for sale and will suit:
• Adding on to an existing “experiences” business seeking to expand into a niche area
• An individual or couple with both organisational and management skills, with a love of
experiences and adventures.
Training will be provided to the new owner.
Asking Price: Business: $195,000 including Assets and Stock