Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Escape the ordinary and reconnect with nature at this successful resort boasting 7 luxury cabins and a fine dining restaurant with striking mountain views.
Featuring 1-5 bedroom amenity-filled cabins with private hot tubs, wood burning fireplaces and spectacular mountain views. Our private and luxurious cabins have earned their place in the “Top 20 Weekend Getaways in Canada” by Air Canada’s En Route Magazine, and consistently hold a top title of Specialty Lodging in all of BC on TripAdvisor! However, it is our many testimonials from past guests that highlight how special this property truly is.
Our well-established resort property invites adventure enthusiasts year round for the hundreds of kilometres of trails for hiking, biking and snowshoeing starting right at your front door. Offering full property rentals for weddings and reunions, week-long stays and travelling guests visiting from around the world. Some guests have been visiting us loyally for many years in a row.
The private 10-acre woodland property is ideally situated in the heart of the mountains with the National Parks of Banff, Glacier and Yoho only an hour away in either direction. Located on a manicured mountainside acreage only 5 minutes from downtown Golden BC - a safe and friendly community that lives for outdoor adventure. Year round activities include: river rafting, hiking and mountain biking in summer; in winter, snowmobiling, back country skiing and heading up Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, a world renown ski resort only 20 minutes away with one of the longest verticals in North America.
The Restaurant prides itself on providing guests with a fine dining experience with unparalleled mountain views. The property has a garden that grows the herbs and some vegetables served in the restaurant complimenting the sustainably sourced fish, natural meats and some of BC's finest wines. The Restaurant is honoured to be awarded one of the “Top 50 Places To Eat in Canada” for over 14 consecutive years by the National Restaurant Guide and holds the #1 ranking for "Restaurants in Golden, BC." on TripAdvisor.com. The restaurant operates year round and is currently leased out.
A Few Key Points:
• Total square footage of buildings: 14,000 including cabins, restaurant, rental suite, office building, owners home, pump houses, recycling buildings and two
• Infrastructure (power, water and sewer) and concrete footings in place for the expansion of three more cabins.
• Opportunity to expand with building a conference centre at the viewpoint. Currently has underground 200 amp power running to site.
• Purchase price includes company truck, all furnishings in the cabins, restaurant and the owners home
• 2 sources of drinking water: underground spring and consistent producing well. Includes a water system with 8000 gallons of water storage in three pump houses
• Equipment including the Bobcat and backhoe for future development and snow removal
• Detailed operation manuals for an easy turn key business
• Operating for 9 years under the same ownership.
• Annual average occupancy is 75%
• Already taking bookings for 2020
• Annual Revenue: $400 - $500K
There is an owner's home on property so you can take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity to live the ultimate outdoor lifestyle with a touch of class in this slice of paradise. There is reliable, trustworthy and experienced staff in place for office administration, housekeeping, maintenance and restaurant lease.
Qualified buyers will be asked to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement prior to disclosing further information.
Real Property Included
2 bedroom, one bathroom with bonus room
Beautifully appointed so you feel like you are living in one of the mountain cabins.
Includes fireplace, hot tub and mountain view.
Located 5 minutes south of downtown Golden, BC on a private 10-acre property nestled on a mountainside overlooking a gorgeous valley and mountain range.
There is expansion potential for 3 more cabins. Each with amazing mountain and valley views. Currently there are all services running to the building site.
After 9 years, we are wanting a new challenge and wanting to relocate closer to family as we just had a new baby.
Accommodation business is open year round.
Office hours are 10-5 pm
Restaurant is open year round
Open for dinner at 5 pm
Will provide you with detailed manuals for the operation.
Can offer you 3-weeks training.
Experienced staff in place for all areas of the business
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business