Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
REDUCED IN PRICE
This is a great business and is suitably poised to appeal to a wide range of buyers;
• At home and have some spare time during the week
• Looking to get into business for the first time
• Already working in the print/advertising industry and looking to break out and ‘do your own thing’
• An advertising business looking to grow via acquisition
Reason for Sale
Focus on other business interests
About the Business
These magazines have been providing two north Brisbane locations with a comprehensive what’s on guide, great local stories, news and events for over five years. Content is split circa 50/50 between feature articles and adverts. This has proven popular with local businesses with a large number having supported the magazines since inception. There is little competition in this space and each publication has further room for growth.
Local businesses face a real dilemma when it comes to promoting their business; mass advertising has become more expensive, more fragmented, less predictable and less laser guided when it comes to reaching the target audience.
This business model has successfully claimed a real gap in the market by offering local businesses a targeted audience, constantly communicated to, at a price that all businesses can afford.
The operational platform of this business means the owner has an excellent work/life balance. The business does not rely solely on the owner as it has long term relationships with specialist contracted professionals (international and local contractors). All per-work scoping, work allocation, printing, through to distribution is controlled by these external contractors.
• Home based
• 1 x salesperson and multiple ‘freelancers’
• Monthly publications focusing on two localities
• Print run of 11,000 per publication, stocked in over 750 outlets
• Estimated readership in excess of 44,000 per month
• Long standing and loyal advertisers with top 10 clients accounting for no more than 28% of revenue
• All sales activity (and other duties) managed by a salesperson working 4 days per week
• All other work is outsourced (creative, editorial, photos and printing, etc.)
• Both publications have additional capacity and scope to increase the number pages per issue
North Brisbane Suburbs
Owner focusing on other business interests
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business