- Categories: Food/Hospitality
This is a well established store that has been trading for over 20 years in a regional shopping centre food strip on the Central Coast of NSW. Features of the business include:
* It will be sold with a new store upgrade / remodelling which won't have to done again for 10 years.
* Turnover has increased significantly in the last 18 months and has been consistently reaching $14,000 per week in recent months.
* An owner operator can take advantage and increase sales even more by focusing on improvements to a store that is currently run under management.
* The business has external access, so that it is not limited to trading shopping centre hours.
* Has a long lease with sustainable rent of around 10% of turnover, providing security for the ongoing viability of the business.
* Located in one of the fastest growing population areas of NSW.
* The franchise chain was founded in the USA, in 1965. The company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar business, with more than 30,000 outlets in 87 countries.
* Bank finance is often available to approved purchasers, secured against the business itself.
* Branding does work in business. It's what consumers pay attention too and everyone knows this brand!
This business would be Ideal as a quality return on investment with minimal input or as a strong earner with brand presence for those entering the industry with limited experience.
Listing # NSW10189
Broker: Stuart McLachlan
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: https://------------.---.--/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW10189
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF