- Price: Negotiable
- Categories: Food/Hospitality
This immaculate main road Fish and Chip Takeaway business is positioned in the prime food strip of the township of Belgrave, being an outer South Eastern suburb of Melbourne, within the tourist region of the Dandenongs.
REASONS FOR SALE
The business with takings of $10,000 per week has been successfully operated by a husband and wife team for the past 11 years and as the vendors are nearing retirement age, an opportunity has arisen to purchase this secure and financially rewarding business.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
The business is renowned for providing quality fish and chips and takeaway food patronised over the past 11 years by a loyal and regular customer base with increasing income from weekend tourists visiting this popular outer Melbourne region.
- Takings $10,000 per week with high profit margins plus further potential
- Well designed set up with large prep area
- Secure lease with reasonable rent
- Prime main road position
- Established and loyal customer base with increasing customer patronage
- First class equipment with nothing to spend
Sale Price Negotiable
Let's face it, fish and chips are always popular.
Motivated vendor prepared to discuss reasonable offer
This profitable business would suit a family wanting immediate high income with long term financial security.
For further information on this recommended business and to organise an inspection, please contact Chris Keeshan as detailed.