Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Snack Bar Cafe. Focus on simple snacks, coffee and treats that hit the spot. Potential to make 34% profit on sales for a FT owner. In front of Supermarket in Popular Shopping Centre
The location is perfect for a snack bar being the A1 position in a high footfall shopping centre with anchoring stores such as Coles, Aldi, Kmart and Woolworths. Directly opposite 3 schools both customers and casual staff are plentiful.
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire one of the best run snack bars in a prime shopping centre location. The owners have enjoyed continual growth over 14 years. Even in Covid times – it doesn’t close!
The current owners have a fabulous record of profit driven out of clever decisions maximising margins. Working class suburbs are key drivers for this sort of enjoyable indulgences or a simple quick bite on the run while shopping.
If owning a great snack and coffee shop is your goal this is perfect. Something for kids, teenagers, Mum and Dad or the grandparents. The current owner is keen to support a new owners training into the business and teach the way to make the impressive profits it has been for the current owner.
This shop is running with the current owner only working 4 part days each week. In that form the current owner is still earning over $160k in nett profit in 2021.
If a new owner desired they could choose to :
Work FT themselves and add a potential $30k to their own profit in reduced wages
Work as a couple or family and add a potential $66k+ to their couples profit in reduced wages
Run under management and still take a potential $115k plus out in profit after a managers wage
Continuous trading and very few Covid disruptions due being able to sell take away and with the most popular supermarket immediately in front of the snack bar always busy!
Key Business Points
· Great working family suburb conducive to high sales for snacks and coffee
· A1 position in a high footfall shopping centre with anchoring stores such as Woolworths, Coles, Aldi and K-Mart.
· A1 position directly in front of #1 anchor tenant with 120 centre serviced seating and tables.
· Great value lease with base rent less than 9% of current turnover.
· Great centre location opposite busy schools and transport.
· Uber and Menulog Delivery options very popular in community
· Being a take-away this business has never closed during lockdowns
· Low wage costs after utilising hospitality traineeships.
· Long success in the community and the shopping centre.
· Superb systems and processes – Minimal set up time and minimal wastage in the business.
· Current owner working 4 part days (finishes 1:30pm).
· ONLY reason for selling – Owner is looking to retire.
Exclusive listing - contact our agent immediately to begin enquiry.
Property Code: 16
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business