Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Categories: Beauty/Health
This is a barbershop that has been specifically designed to satisfy current market demands. The custom fit-out not only provides a comfortable space but also enables the business to offer a wide range of popular services.
* Asking Price $95,000
* Profit $48,000 pa
* Revenue $235,000 pa
* Rent $3,300 pm
The key attractions of this business are:
* A wide range of services including beard shaping, facials, colouring and deluxe packages.
* Location in up-market Double Bay providing access to an affluent local customer base.
* Ample nearby parking and transport links enabling clients also come from further afield.
* An impressive, well-maintained barbershop fit-out.
* Well established systems including Kitomba salon software and SMS reminder system.
* Strong SEO positioning including dominance in key suburb-related keywords.
* A solid financial performance in 2019/20, despite COVID restrictions.
* More apartments, retail outlets and predestination offer potential growth.
Just 4 kilometres east of the Sydney CBD, Double Bay is the administrative centre of the Woollahra local government area. Woollahra has a population of 54,240 and a median weekly personal income sitting at 206% of the Australian average (2016 census).
Listing ID: NSW09498
Broker : Richard Carter
Mobile: +61 --- --- ---
Email: [email protected]
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business and enquire now at: https://------------.---.--/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09498
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
Keywords: Barber, Barbershop, Barber Shop, Hairdressing, Hair, Personal Care, Hairdressing, Double Bay, Eastern Suburbs, Sydney.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business