- Categories: Automotive
Independent Shell service Station at south NSW, after Canberra, Massive service station, separate restaurant internal entry from shop (non-operating) and 3-bedroom house with lots of potentials on Highway. Just outside the city area. Massive space for big trucks.
* Currently owner operated.
* Lease $15,207+GST/month, long lease of almost 10 years.
* Monthly over 150,000 litres of fuel sale. Reseller, with average of over 12 to 15 cents margin on fuel, Previous to covid this store was doing over 180,000 litres to 200,000 litres per month.
* Monthly Shop sale is over $35,000/PM to 40,000/PM with over 40% GP.
* Open 7 days a week 5AM to 8PM. It is up to new owners to continue same hours or increase to 24 hours as this store is in Highway.
* Full training provided and easy transition.
* Great opportunity for owner couple operator asking price $420,000 plus SAV.
* Petrol station
* Gas bottles and re filler
* Restaurant with full kitchen. Separate entry and also internal entry from shop currently not operational. With sitting arrangement
* 3 bed room Accommodation. Internal entry
* Beautiful shop and well maintained
* Big trucks, double B's always seen on this store as massive area and High Canopy
* All Bowsers are latest
* This service station is 6 years old hence no much maintenance
* Loyal customers are in place
* Revenue and expenses
* Fuel sales = 150,000ltrs/month avg 12 cents= $18,000
* Shop sale = $40,000/month average 40% Margin = $16,000
* Total gross Income= $34,500/month
* expenses =$18,800/month
Net income before tax= $15,700/Month before tax owner operated. Yearly Income of $188,400 before tax, if you start operating restaurant extra income can be achieved.
Cost to acquire:
* Business: $420,000
* Lease deposit bond: $50,000
* Fuel Bond: $50,000
* Stock at valuation: $100,000 + /- 15%
* One month rent: $15,207+GST
* Legal fees; at actuals
* Restaurant or take away is massive opportunity
* Increase the hours of operation as it is in Highway
* Add Solar panel on the roof may reduce the power bill by half
* Note: All sales report can be provided for serious buyer after visit the store. No Financials provided as owner has many businesses under one company
* Subject to Shell approval
Listing Number: NSW10161
Broker: Gilraj Venkatappa
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business
The Purchaser to make his/her own investigations and inquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.