- Categories: Food/Hospitality
New to the market, and in a great location in Hervey Bay. Located in a strip of shops to allow good foot traffic. Opposite the beach and parks, for those lazy days when your customers just want to chill out and get fish and chips and eat at the beach.
The outgoing owner is wanting to move this quick as he has another venture to move onto. He does not run the shop full time, has staff operating it.
Benefits to a new owner
- Established position and name
- The premises has 2 sides to the shop, 1 is the fish and chips serving side and the other is not utilized by current owner, but has the ability to open as a second food outlet with examples
All running from one kitchen
With 2 big walk in freezers and 2 Walk in Cool rooms a big prep area and the 2 shop fronts. The potential is endless.
The front of the shop needs a new sign, which will be included in the purchase price, and completed by the outgoing owner to allow for new owners to have their input on what this looks like
There are table and chairs under cover at the shop front along with a TV for customers to watch while waiting
There are some issues that would mean benefits to the new owner should they wish
- Negative online reviews Absentee owner and no direction for staff
- Current owners base the business on locals only not tourists, - so big potential here
- Some staff have poor customer service - Would need to be changed
- Has the potential to open for breakfast should new owners see the need Utilise the extra counter area as a breakfast café on a weekend.
Extra equipment is available should new owners want to incorporate the extra shopfront. (to be negotiated)
This business is poised for new owners to reap the rewards of outgoing owners lack of enthusiasm.
Asking Price $110,000
Current owner is willing to offer a trial period
The asking price is almost the plant & equipment value and with possibility of some vendor financing this could be a great opportunity to get you started as your own boss.
All financial information can be discussed with the owner on an inspection.
For an inspection or discuss the opportunity please call Brian anytime ---- --- ---
You can always assured of a professional representation of your business
Brian McLaughlin Hype Commercial / Business Brokers
phone ---- --- --- any time
Business Brokers Network Australia
The accuracy of information in this Profile is for information purposes only and has been supplied to us by the seller of the business and cannot be guaranteed to be correct at its time of inclusion Prospective Buyers are required to make their own conclusion as to these matters. No information contained is intended as an investment recommendation and Hype Business Brokers does not accept any liability in respect to loss or damage suffered or incurred to any person arising directly or indirectly in respect to information / financials contained in this