Central SEQ base servicing mainly residential builds, Noosa, Toowoomba, Northern Rivers, Brisbane & between. Over 750t of quality scaffolding after recent stock take. (Replacement new cost over $2.25M & rising!)
This is an excellent business established on service within an industry where builders while dollar conscious will favour quality service and safety over just a cheap price.
This positioning by the business has been proven numerous times with clients temporarily trying competitors but returning for the reliability and trusted service with safety the business offers.
Construction in SEQ had been tightening through the origins of the Covid pandemic but now we are seeing the boom fuelled by both government home owner grants and the magnet that SEQ is to all all of Australia as well as the world. With decades of development areas being laid out across SEQ this is a perfect time to expand a current operation or dive into the industry for the first time.
Safety regulations ensure this business will have demand in line with the construction industry moving forward. With a replacement value of over $2.25M+ on metal scaffolding, aluminium scaffolding and void covers, buying this business with its history of sales up to $2.25M is a great opportunity that will be snapped up.
The business has plenty of growth opportunities as well. Currently with two teams operating on sites and a yard crew all working with the owner as the general manager.
With a great reputation and loyal clients it would be easy to expand with other hire options being added as feasible to do so. Transport of items to and from sites could also be reviewed to assess the savings in one or two trucks being added to the structure.
To be able to buy this business buyers will need to either take on the GM role of the current owner or invest in a new GM that can perform the role. Processes and systems in place will make transitioning of the business easier for new owners.
Key Business Points
- Reputation for quality service and safety affording better margins than most.
- A1 with 3,500m2yard positioned central to access all major development areas in SEQ.
- Strong client mix with no client more than 9% of turnover in the last two years
- Many clients using the business for 100% for their scaffolding requirements.
- Two experienced site teams for erecting and dismantling on site saving 25% + on previous costs with sub-contractors.
- Processes & systems to help new owner transition into the business.
- Replacement cost of hire inventory of over $2.25M
- Projected 2022 turnover circa $2M
- Projected owners returns available to qualified enquirers.
- Exclusive listing – call or contact Tony Hancock immediately to begin enquiry.
Property Code: 3