Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Sales circa £1,400 - £1,500 weekly.
• Currently operating on short hours.
• Ideal opportunity for a couple or partnership.
• Prime location with free pull in parking.
• Service area plus separate seating area.
• Scope to introduce other services.
• Leasehold £35,000 plus stock at valuation
We are verbally informed that a new 10 year lease will be available with a 3 year rent review pattern.
£7,000 per annum
The premises are located in Monkseaton which is a popular and pleasant suburb just to the west of Whitley Bay and the seafront. Cauldwell Lane is the main road running through the suburb and leads out towards the A19 and A1058 Coast Road and Tyne Tunnel.
The shop occupies a prominent corner location at the junction of Cauldwell Lane with Crawford Place with very high levels of passing traffic and the benefit of ample pull in street parking.
Comprise a self-contained ground floor lock up unit with return frontage onto a busy main road.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business