This RTO delivers in a skill shortage needing 25,000 workers in the next 5 years. State funding is in place & the business has a 50/50 split with companies & individuals. Great growth opportunity
There are eight things I really like about this RTO.
1. No market pressure as there is a verifiable void in the training market
2. Highly profitable
3. Excellent ROI
4. Under management
5. State funding in place
6. Priced to sell NOW
7. Massive work in progress pipeline
8. Registration to 2025 providing ample time
Reason for Sale
The vendor is ready to slow down and move to semi-retirement. He has made himself redundant with solid management in place.
About the Business
This is one of those WOW moments. You have a profitable RTO in a skills shortage area under management with over $500,000 in work in progress to April.
It is highly compliant and Still has so many growth channels available.
Four immediately accessible growth ideas:
1. Expand the training interstate as the registration allows for National delivery and the head office can be moved anywhere in Australia.
2. Increase the number of local trainers
3. Increase classroom training in all regions in Dangerous Goods Training and Fatigue management training.
4. Add CRICOS and take advantage of a needy supply market
Some points of importance:
• Compliant Registration since 2007 (15 years!!!)
• The business is lean
• Non-owner reliant
• Equipment with insurance value of $820k is included
• Relocatable if desired
• Vendor will ensure a smooth handover
• Excellent work in progress and ongoing bookings
Scope of Registration – check this out!
Certificate II in Driving Operations
Certificate III in Driving Operations
Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport - Car Driving Instruction
Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport - Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction)
Operate four wheel drive vehicle
Operate commercial vehicle
Drive light rigid vehicle
Drive medium rigid vehicle
Drive heavy rigid vehicle
Drive heavy combination vehicle
Drive multi-combination vehicle
Apply a fatigue risk management system
Administer the implementation of fatigue management strategies
Apply fatigue management strategies
Manage fatigue management policy and procedures
Licence to transport dangerous goods by road
Licence to drive a light rigid vehicle, medium rigid vehicle, heavy rigid vehicle
Licence to drive a heavy combination vehicle
Licence to drive a multi-combination vehicle
It is rare to find such a purpose-built RTO with an excellent and diverse client base, with excellent funding in place and the ability to immediately grow.
If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page. Information package available to all qualified Buyers upon a Non Disclosure Agreement being executed.
We pride ourselves on four key pillars that we will not compromise on. Not today. Not Ever.
The pillars are:
• Providing objective and superior industry knowledge
• Passion in all we do