Quality Butcher shop established in the same location for over 20 years and located in a large shopping complex (opposite a Woolworths supermarket) that enjoys huge exposure and a strong following.
The shop is very spacious, clean and well-presented and offers state of the art and quality plant and equipment. The fully equipped butchery includes a large cool room, upright storage freezer, 1 large Smo-king (1122) oven, modern refrigerated display servery/counters, sausage filler, cryovac machine, band saw, meat slicer, wrapping machines, digital scales and much more.
Key features include:
• 6 years remaining on a 10-year lease Lease due to expire in 2028
• A good income for an owner operator or can be run at arms length as an investment
• Great turnover averaging $35,000 per week
• Located in a huge growth area of the Hunter Region (Port Stephens/Raymond Terrace)
• Set up and fit-out cost for this shop would have been well over $200,000. Current equipment & asset value approximately $50,000.
• Great facilities with walk in fridge and freezer
• High degree of foot traffic passing every day
• Already established & systemised business for ease of operation
• Great variety of products on sale
• Loading bay and plenty of parking for customers.
Owner is only selling due to family commitments.
Priced sensibly for a quick sale!