• Popular Bass Coast Cafe and Restaurant taking $24,000 p/w and up to $75,000 during peak season
• Situated a short stroll from Cowes Jetty, this stunningly renovated venue encapsulates hospitality at it’s finest
• Currently open 4 days per week offering lunch and dinner service
• With seating up to 250 patrons and 1am liquor license, the potential to expand/adapt is endless
• Flexible lease terms available, or take advantage of the availability of the 650m2 freehold
• Property also includes a townhouse of approx 130m2 with 2 bedrooms
• Stunning seasonal menus with a focus on local suppliers leading to outstanding reviews and awards
• Comprising of multiple spacious dining areas including outdoors together with an award winning bar
• Supported by local clientele and tourists alike, this business will not disappoint.
• A fantastic and rare opportunity to acquire one of Cowes most popular destinations where there is limited availability.
This is an outstanding business and property investment opportunity for the right buyer, inspections are sure to impress, offered exclusively through Paramount Business Brokers.
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1797)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”