Looking for a real Sea-Change?
Airlie beach on the great barrier reef
What is a sea change? Is a form of human migration where individuals abandon city living for a perceived easier life in rural coastal communities
And what’s in airlie beach? To begin – this restaurant and bar is right on The Esplanade – the closest you’ll get to the beach without getting wet – and there you’ll find the sexiest Italian Food and Bar business on The Whitsunday.
• Four-Star Italian inspired beachfront restaurant with sea views
• Fully-licensed, table service
• Owner operated for nine years
• All-weather outdoor seating for 58 diners
• Total seating 116 diners
• Quality fit-out throughout
• Centre of Airlie Beach dining scene
• Lease negotiated on very favourable terms until 2030 – currently represents 4% against takings
• Area under lease 220 sq. metres
• Council footpath license 60 sq. metres
• Two undercover car parking spaces included
• Currently operating 12:00 to 23:00, seven days a week
• Potential for Breakfast trade (currently not operated)
• Option for separate takeaway outlet from food plaza 12pm to 9pm (currently not operated)
Asking Price: $695,000. + S.A.V.
For more information contact: Michael Fischer
Michael Fischer & Associates - Restaurant Brokers and Consultants.