Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this beautiful investment property, which is set with approximately two acres of grounds in Cowbeech, East Sussex.
The property has been in our client’s careful ownership since 1987. Only now is the property being offered to the market due to our client’s desire for a well-deserved retirement. Our client currently uses the garage on the property as a vehicle repair business, although the property could lend itself to a variety of incomes.
The Norwegian style family home offers a spacious open plan lounge/dining room, a kitchen, 2 x double bedrooms, a single bedroom a bathroom and a large sitting room. The double height loft space is currently underutilised, offering space to create a further three bedrooms and bathrooms, opening the opportunity to offer letting accommodation.
There is also a converted stable block, which has been renovated in the same design as the main house, the open plan space can allow for a living area, bedroom, utility/kitchen and a bathroom, which would make ideal further letting accommodation.
The workshops are to the right of the main accommodation, one of which, the garage, our client is currently using as a vehicle repair business, which a new owner could continue to use or let out to generate further income. There is also a heritage barn, which could be converted for further holiday accommodation or another business rental income.
To the rear of the property is a lawned garden area, which could be used for a camp site, it would be ideal for glamping pods or caravans.
This is an excellent property with masses of potential, therefore early discussions with Hilton Smythe must come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Pine Lodge The Old Stable Yard occupies approximately two acres of land, ideally located within the Trolliloes area of Cowbeech in East Sussex. The property is set within an idyllic location, surrounded by beautiful countryside views. This is a very desirable location within East Sussex and there are three points of access to the approximate two-acre site.
Cowbeech is a civil parish within the Wealdon district of East Sussex. The town is situated within about 7 miles from the coast and between the wooded hills of the southern Forest Ridge and the chalk countryside of the South Downs. It is ideally located for ease of access to many larger towns of Sussex and the south coast. It is also within easy reach of airports, Channel ferry terminals, the Channel tunnel and London.
The area of the property is well served by the A-roads, with the A21, A27 and A22 being within easy driving distance, which links to the national A-road and motorway networks. The nearest railway stations are Pevensey Bay, which is approximately 9 miles away and Polegate approximately 9 miles away. Eastbourne is approximately 14 miles away, Hastings is 16 miles away.
Substantial property in an idyllic countryside location, briefly comprising:
• The main driveway is to the left side of the property, leading to the main family residence.
• To the right are the workshops, garage and outbuildings.
• To the left of the main entrance is a garden, laid to lawn, which has an additional gated access to the rear of the property, this is an ideal separate entrance for caravans, which could be housed to the rear, potentially generating a rental income for the site.
• Purpose built Scandinavian style house, which was added to the site in 2009.
• The property is Eco Friendly with a solid wood cavity wall specification insulated design.
• The layout incorporates an open plan lounge/dining room, a kitchen, 2 x double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a bathroom and a large sitting room.
• A further three bedrooms and bathrooms could be added to the double height loft space, which is currently not utilised to its full potential.
• This would give the property six bedrooms, which would be ideal for a large family or offering bed & breakfast accommodation.
Converted stable block:
• Renovated to the same design of the main house.
• The open plan space can allow for a living area, bedroom, utility/kitchen and a bathroom.
• This would make ideal holiday letting accommodation, with its own lawned garden and driveway.
• To the right of the pine lodge is an adjacent plot of land, with its own driveway and parking for up to 15 x vehicles.
• Our client uses the double height garage as a vehicle repair business.
• Heritage barn with external staircase, which could be refurbished for more holiday letting accommodation or another business rental income.
• 3 x further buildings including a workshop, a log store and a dog grooming shed.
There are several outbuildings, including:
• A summer house.
• A shed.
• A static caravan, with hard standing for a further three caravans.
• Lawned garden to rear, which is very flat and ideal as a camping area, perhaps for Glamping pods.
We are advised Freehold.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business