Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Newcastle/Hunter Region/East Coast Australia
First time offered in 30 years!!
This family owned removals/storage business has been established in Newcastle since 1933 (85 years). It is well-known within the industry for providing reliability and exceptional service.
The business has maintained an impressive and loyal customer base and currently has contracts with some of the Hunter's largest and most reputable organisations (including local Councils, Universities, Public Hospitals and State Government Agencies). Extremely successful, it is being presented to market for the first time in nearly 30 years, as the owner is making his transition into retirement.
Key features include:
- Consistant strong turnover of $1.1-1.2 Million per annum (approximately)
- Specialists in residential, commercial & special projects relocations
- Ongoing contract work with local Councils, Universities, Public Hospitals and State Government owned Agencies
- Price includes a fleet of 10 fully maintained trucks & vehicles plus a substantial amount of plant & equipment & stock
- Experienced drivers & office staff willing to stay on
- Owner to assist with a comprehensive & streamlined handover & transition to ensure the business' ongoing success
- Main service areas include the Newcastle, Hunter Region & East Coast of Australia.
- Office location & storage facilities are located in Newcastle (close to the M1 Motorway & Hunter expressway). Provides direct access for travelling North, South, East or West of Newcastle.
Ideal business for an experienced truck driver or someone with removalist, storage or transport industry experience to take over and make some real money. The owner is currently working in a management role and does not drive any vehicles. Could also be an excellent acquisition for an existing removalist company.
A great opportunity to secure your future and be your own boss.
To obtain more information you will need to complete a Confidentiality Agreement and contact the Listing Agent Brad Wallace.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business