Work from Home or Existing Premises - Perfect Bolt-On Business Opportunity
Owner-operated for 15 years, this excellent remedial massage business is only for sale as the owner must move interstate. If you’re looking to start your own remedial massage business or are looking to expand your current business – this long-established business is not to be missed!
• The sale includes the Purchase of a Client Database List of 900 clients approx. 300 active within the last 2 years
• Start your own ethical practice - work from home or existing premises
• Annual turnover $50,000 – Currently operating 3 days per week working in the business
• Well-established connections to many football & soccer clubs throughout the area who often require therapists to work within the club & at games
• Referral Networks with other practitioners in the area for referral to Physio, Chiropractic, Reforma Pilates, Yoga, Naturopathy, GP, Personal Training
• Currently only marketed through Facebook page
• Cliniko practice software included - automated booking system/ reminders
• Clients include general public & athletes - particularly football, basketball, netball, soccer
• Trading hours are completely flexible & can be extended
• Would suit qualified Remedial Massage or Myotherapist who can give private health rebates
• Owner happy to provide mentorship for up to 6 months to ensure a smooth transition for the new owner and for her clients
• Clients looking for bookings now as Victoria opens up again for business – Be quick!
• Sale of Client List ONLY – No equipment or premises included in the sale
This opportunity is perfect for a business owner who wants the database as a bolt-on to an existing business, to allow for expansion and to employ a suitably qualified therapist.
Also ideal for an owner-operator, someone looking to start out in the industry or even someone who wishes to run a semi-managed operation.
Future opportunities for this business acquisition include providing therapists to sporting clubs, which would also boost client base. Many clubs like therapists who can come in and do talks on athlete care, stretching and recovery. Being associated with community sports organisations would also attract spectators and supporters to come into the clinic.