- Categories: Food/Hospitality
Greenfield Location Details
* New Site at 50 Wyong Road, Tuggerah NSW 2259
* Westfield Tuggerah is a large shopping centre in the suburb of Tuggerah on the Central Coast is anchored by Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart, Target, TK Max, H&M & offers more than 200 specialty stores.
Key Strength Buying Oliver Brown Franchising Business
* Proven offering
* Long term multi-site franchise network
* Ongoing head office support, guidance and training
* Strong focus on customer service
* Ability to adapt new market needs and trends
* Ability to expand our national store within 50 Australian sites
* International Master franchise opportunities with China, Saudi Arabia, Korea, and Egypt
The franchisor will help franchisee to acquire the best lease terms & ensure you are comfortable prior to signing and also will
100% pass on fit out contribution. This is paid once the store is trading & all defect works are complete.
Service Offerings: Chocolate + Coffee + Breakfast & Lunch
The menu caters not only for the late-night chocolate craving and delicious indulgent desserts, but also offers a range of light, medium and full kitchen menus of delicious breakfast and lunch options.
Oliver Brown offers a unique rich, smooth and delicious blend of responsibly sourced and grown specialty coffee, roasted weekly and delivered fresh to ensure the best quality coffee in the market.
The dedicated head office operations team will be with you to guide you through every step of your Oliver Brown journey. From the initial interview, new site procurement, store set up, pre-launch marketing plan and execution, staff training and ongoing store support.
Turnkey Price: $250,000
Additional Cost: A rental bond will be required inline with the lease terms & trading stock
Listing ID: NSW10266
Broker: Sabrina Xia
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business and enquire now
The prospective buyer is required to make their own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business presented and not to rely upon warranty or statement made within this advertisement, by the vendor or by anyone on the vendor's behalf.
Keywords: Regional NSW Business, Oliver Brown, Migrate to Australia