Keen to be a part of our carbon positive, regenerative agriculture future? Here’s a fantastic opportunity to take on a much loved, ecologically sustainable, family-run farm business and make it your own.
Producing, Retailing, and Delivering farm-fresh premium high-value eggs, gnocchi, and egg pastas to regional accredited farmers markets, cafes, general stores and residential customers on a weekly cycle, this well-established and profitable business is a much-loved pillar of the communities in Macedon Ranges and beyond.
Ideally based in Central Victoria, with an option to lease while you transition to your own land, this business services a large area including Bendigo, Castlemaine, Malmsbury, Kyneton, Lancefield and extending to Melbourne. Together with the current population boom, and expanding local tourism and hospitality sector, this keystone business offers plenty of work well into the future.
- A profitable recognised brand,
- Existing high-value sales outlets,
- The assets and stock and branding that you’ll need to hit the ground running
- High potential for expansion and diversification
- Exclusivity to retail at the farmer's markets
- The only distribution business of its kind operating on a fortnightly cycle
- Business sale includes all plant & equipment
- No experience required, would suit owner/operator or could be run under management
- Growth potential with further development of existing online presence and digital customer base
- Groundwork already laid for future carbon credits income
The owner is looking for the right buyer to provide extensive training and assistance. You will receive everything you need to carry on the efficient operation with easy-to-follow systems and processes in place, to allow for a smooth and stress-free changeover.
This business is priced to sell and will not last long, so complete an online enquiry today to find out more.