Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Categories: Rural
Rare fully under management cherry orchard close to Adelaide CBD
Only 15km to Adelaide CBD Victoria Square
An opportunity to build your dream house/facilities (subject to council approval) with land value.
The cherry orchard is fully under management in a fertile valley. You can enjoy the beautiful view with lifestyle change.
* Size: 6.37 Hectares (=15.7 acres=63,700 m2)
* Location: extremely close to the city, major facilities and famous schools.
* Schools: Magill Primary School (7.5km/10 minutes), Norwood Morialta High School (8.4km/12 minutes), St Peter's Girls' School (10.1km/14 minutes), Pembroke School (10.7km/16 minutes), Marryatville High School (12.2km/19 minutes), St Peter's College (13.3km/25 minutes), Linden Park Primary School (14.1km/20 minutes), Prince Alfred College (14.5km/24 minutes), No 1 High School in SA-Glenunga International High School (15.1km/22 minutes), Wilderness School (17.3km/29 minutes)
* Major facilities: Burnside Village Shopping Centre (13.7km/20 minutes), Adelaide CBD Victoria Square (15.6km/25 minutes), you can enjoy rural lifestyle with city convenience.
* Council Area: Adelaide Hills
* Zone: W(PP) / Policy: 9Rural
* Water supply: 1 deep bore ( with pump) and 1 dam (ducks and yabbies in it)
* Water licence: 21,797,000 L (21ML)
* Rain water tank: 3 tanks plus 1 tank stand
* Cherry trees: 2,200 (approximately) fully irrigated, more than 10 varieties. This ensures the seasons is prolonged as each variety ripens at different times (November through to January)
* Various other fruit trees: 66 (Walnuts, chestnuts, lemons, mandarins, apples, figs, peaches, pears, plums, persimmon, prune, olive) plus 1 fertile vegetable garden
* Livestock: goats
* Fence: fully fenced
* Paddock: 1
* Three phase power
* Other improvements: 2 quality sheds (one used as bakery manufacture with 2 cool rooms) and 2 tool sheds
* Tenancy: bakery shed and vegetable garden are tenanted with written agreements
* Potential: to build one house on the title (subject to council approval) with beautiful view. The median price in this area is $832,000 with only small piece of land. You really buy the potential to build the house or tourist facilities, or just use as a hobby farm to wait for land value increase continuously. It is a wise investment way of anti-inflation.
* Plant & Equipment for operating the orchard are included
* Others: approximately 2 hectares at the back of the land are natural scrub, with wildlife of birds and koalas.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agent, Yiling Tang.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business