Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
I present to you an awesome Queensland opportunity.
The below data will assist you in understanding how this RTO can be grown and truly become a market leader (all the hard work has been done).
Firstly, it has just received re-registration through to September 2027.
There is $210,000 in income booked through to December 2021 already. (This will certainly grow).
There is over $200k of assets included meaning you will not have to spend more to make money.
About the Business
Adjustments for 2021 FY. These will not be repeated Total $63500
Made up of the following:
Rent paid on behalf of ERMQ $10000
New reptile room etc $8000
Other expenses due to business changeover$2000
Vehicle from ERMQ to RMTS $29500
Equipment from ERMQ to RMTS $14000
A lot of the above is where they have moved two businesses into the one and removed expenses that are not in the business any more.
Without being insolent, the vendors are not sophisticated business people however they are ethical, hard working and passionate. This means you are purchasing a business where the foundations are rock solid and multiple opportunities exist including the vendor continuing training delivery.
• Diverse scope in key areas of infrastructure and resources
• Excellent staff and trainers that will stay with the business
• Industry and Community leader with deep industry collaborations
• Multi-award winning Training Organisation
• Training staff with over 100 years experience
• Prides itself on being accountable for all actions from sales through delivery to completion
• Excellent set-up and facilities but also extremely mobile with trailer included
• Excellent client base to grow from.
• A commitment to compliance
Scope of registration includes:
• Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
• Certificate III in Emergency Response and Rescue
Units of Competency includes:
• HLTAID001-Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• HLTAID004-Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
• HLTAID008-Manage first aid services and resources
• HLTINFCOV001-Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
• HLTPAT005-Collect specimens for drugs of abuse testing
• MSMPER300-Issue work permits
• MSMWHS201-Conduct hazard analysis
• MSMWHS216-Operate breathing apparatus
• MSMWHS217-Gas test atmospheres
• PUAFER004-Respond to facility emergencies
• PUAFER005-Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
• PUAFER006-Lead an emergency control organisation
• PUAFER008-Confine small emergencies in a facility
• PUAFIR203B-Respond to urban fire
• PUAWER004B-Respond to workplace emergencies
• PUAWER005B-Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
• PUAWER006B-Lead an emergency control organisation
• PUAWER008B-Confine small workplace emergencies
• RIICOM301D-Communicate Information
• RIICOM302D-Communicate workplace information
• RIIVEH305E-Operate and maintain a four wheel drive vehicle
• RIIWHS202D-Enter and work in confined spaces
• RIIWHS204D-Work safely at heights
• RIIWHS301E-Conduct safety and health investigations
• SISCAQU002-Perform basic water rescues
• UETTDRRF06B-Perform rescue from a live LV panel
This is unique and so well positioned for immediate and sustainable growth.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business