Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
For sale is a successful & profitable business operating within the Melbourne tourism market.
City Sports Tours offers unique walking tours which focus on Melbourne's world famous sporting culture.
The business has been operating for 3 years on a 2 days a week basis and is for sale due to owner relocation overseas.
The business currently has the overwhelming market share of the sports tourism industry (with many avenues available for further growth & profit) and is a popular choice for both domestic & international guests to Melbourne.
The incoming buyer benefits from the following:
- Profitable business that has never had any loans or debts
- Year-on-year growth of 44.4% (as of March 2020).
- Highly regarded within the tourism industry. Average customer reviews of 4.5/5 across booking platforms.
- Website with Page 1 ranking on Google search for relevant terms
- Affiliations with global tourism partners including Tripadvisor, Get Your Guide, Bookme and AirBnB
- Industry partnership with the MCG and Australian Sports Museum
- All income from all future customer bookings included in sale.
- 1 year premium marketing package with a global travel directory included in sale.
- Introductions to key industry contacts included in the sale.
- Solid sales history of both domestic & international customers allowing the business to run despite Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Easy to run and with low operating costs allowing for immediate profit making opportunities
The business is priced to sell quickly with immediate transition and full support to the new owner to achieve quick start up income.
For further details, or if this opportunity is of interest to you, please contact the seller through the form on this page.
Melbourne CBD based tours. All operations and administration is online.
- Further revenue and profit through price increasing to capitalise on strong industry reputation.
- Capitalise further on the opening on multi-million dollar Australian Sports Museum which opened just prior to Covid-19
- Potential to capitalise on the re-introduction of Rod Laver Arena tours due to the success and interest in the Australian Open.
- Further expansion possibilities due to upcoming international sporting events (e.g. FIFA Women's World Cup, Cricket World Cup) which will attract a large number of sports minded tourists to Melbourne.
One direct competitor in the market however City Sports Tours is currently positioned as having the overwhelming market share of the sports tourism market.
Seller relocating overseas
Tuesday and Friday with expansion to additional days available if desired thereby further increasing profit making opportunities.
Full support can be provided to prospective buyer with all online administration & operations along with introductions to key industry partners. Seller will also provide the successful buyer with all photography, graphic design, tour routes and content to allow immediate running of tours.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business