- Categories: Food/Hospitality
Franchise Cafe in Westfield Miranda Low fixed royalty fee $800 p.w., Long lease, 45-50 kilos of coffee p.w
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED Opened in September 2022. Franchise Founded in Sydney in 2014 and now has 10+ stores. Price includes 3 weeks' training PLUS all initial franchise fees. A very modern and spacious cafe with plenty of seating. Priced at $158,000 plus SAV
* Weekly takings already at $20,000 inc gst per week and increasing Opened in September 2022
* Low fixed royalty fee of only $800 p.w., regardless of sales so greater profits!
* Currently run Under Management, this is a Franchisor sale
* 7 Days trade 7.30 am 5 pm, Thurs 7.30 am 9 pm (Shopping Centre hours) Full Kitchen
* New 7-year lease till Sep 2029
* Rent $3,961 p.w. plus gst and Outgoings
* Three exclusive seating areas for up to 75 people
* Total set up & fit-out cost is $500,000 no equipment is leased all owned out right will come with the business
* All new equipment is under 2-year warranty including a fully owned brand new 3 group La Marzocco coffee machine and 2 Mythos grinders, Pugpress x1, Ek43 x1, Vitamix the quiet one commercial Blender x2
* All that is required is a passion for coffee Turn key opportunity, beautifully set up so suits both experienced and new operators hoping to get into the hospitality industry A must to inspect!
All new top quality set up, fixtures & fittings and equipment plus custom-made menu boards. Situated in a prime Westfield shopping centre location in South Sydney near a major supermarket with high foot traffic on a daily basis.
Listing ID: NSW10672
Broker: Jan Forsyth
Phone: +61 --- --- ---
Email: [email protected]
To find out more, press the "Enquire Now" button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note that some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
Stock photo images may be used to represent the business on an unidentified basis. Purchasers are required to make their own enquiries in order to verify the information provided