Established for 8 years, this SaaS business operates in a unique niche market. With a growing online subscription base and recurring revenues, it is positioned as a leader in the sector.
About the Business
This business uses an increasingly popular Software as a Service (SaaS) model, and offers Australian organisations instant access to a comprehensive directory of funding providers and resources, streamlining the search process for members seeking essential funding. It has established itself as an industry leader.
The business is positioned for growth at a time that information services and SaaS companies are experiencing an increase in adoption across Australia. Their track record in the market, success to date, along with a solid growth trajectory provide a unique opportunity for an acquirer looking to:
• Take over a business with continuous membership growth year-on-year with growing MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue)
• Take the business to the next stage – the business has been built to duplicate into other markets, expand into other regions or countries, and capitalise on opportunities in the sector
• Leverage a leading and award-winning information services platform with over 2,500 unique subscribers throughout Australia
• Grow its white label product – the business has tested the market for its white label offering and found a key opportunity
• Access a growing client base across a variety of organisation types including Government, Non-Government, Not-for-Profit, Health, Education, and Community Groups
• Expand the business model to introduce integrations with other complementary software solutions for a more holistic member experience
• Acquire a values-based business with a healthy culture, and adopts an agile work model that allows for highly collaborative, flexible and efficient team
• Invest in a highly systemised company that has streamlined standard operating procedures
This business can be located anywhere.
The small team all work remotely across Australia.
This business has a game changing growth opportunity with numerous options:
• Further penetration into key blue-ribbon sectors
• Expansion of new services – these have been developed, tested, and ready to scale
• Duplication of business into new geographic regions within Australia and internationally
• API integration development