Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Categories: Beauty/Health
Just Cuts™ Tuggeranong. Asking Price: $70,000.
Key features of this opportunity:
$450,000 Annual Turnover (approx).
Surplus to owner: $30K (approx).
Potential earnings to owner/hairdresser: $80k (approx).
20+ years of trading history.
Recurring customer base.
- New salon fit-out completed in 2018.
- State-of-the-Art POS system.
- Well positioned on the ground floor of South.Point Tuggeranong close to Woolworths.
- Located in the District of Tuggeranong (ACT), whose population of over 85,000 generate a high median income.
- Terrific opportunity for a hairdresser or investor.
- Hairdressing experience is not essential for the successful operation of this business.
South.Point Shopping Centre is a double level regional Shopping Centre servicing Southern Canberra. Positioned in the Tuggeranong Town Centre, an established residential and commercial district,
The Just Cuts™ business model, is very well established with operational, ordering and marketing systems all included. As the business owner, this turnkey approach means you don't need to worry about developing your own business processes. Joining the Just Cuts™ family provides you with a first-class platform for reaching your financial and personal goals.
Over half of Just Cuts™ franchisees go on to own multiple salons, a outstanding testament to their satisfaction with the business model.
To enquire about this business visit https://------------.---.--/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09346/ and click on "enquire now"
Listing ID: NSW09346
Broker : Richard Carter
Phone: +61 2 ---- ----
Mobile: +61 --- --- ---
Email: [email protected]
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business