Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Providing a mix of global trends featuring the latest Korean nail art and lashes in an elegant and sleek salon.
· A premium destination for manicures, pedicures, eyelash extensions, waxing, makeovers and more
· 60% of all are repeat customers proving the excellent services at the salon
· Over $250,000 were invested into fitting out, furnishing and equipping the premise, which is witnessed by its elegant ambience with sleek touches
· Having survived the 3 months lockdown, the business is showing strong resilience against the COVID19 outbreak
· Since June the business has rebuilt with a new mix of customers replacing the Chinese international students who didn't get to return due to border closure. The business is currently profitable and continues to improve
· Suitable for an experienced owner operator
· Expiry in July 2026 with a 5 years Option
· A very low rent was negotiated for 7+5 years, leveraging the business owner's relationship with Lendlease from the other business. The lease agreement has exclusivity for nails and beauty services along the prominent street where the salon is situated
· Annual rent $72,120 including GST, marketing levy and outgoings excluding rental relief
The prime location allows the salon to conveniently access all commuters and visitors travelling in and out the Chinatown, Sydney city centre and Darling Harbour as well as the residents nearby, which collectively account for 60%+ of the business
The premise occupies approx. 48m² distributing over 5 nails stations, 4 pedicure stations, 2 rooms for eyelash/makeup each with a movable bed and backgrounded by a glittering display of nail polishes
Monday-Wednesday, Friday-Saturday 10am-7pm; Thursday 10am-8pm; Sunday 11am-6pm
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business