For sale by way of expressions of interest.
Sydney international airport licensed post office/ lotto shop 2 departure level terminal t1 mascot nsw 2020.
Sydney domestic airport licensed post office/lotto domestic terminal 3 (qantas) shop 67/309 shiers avenue mascot nsw 2020
Expressions of interest open until 17th april 2022.
Unique opportunity presents itself to purchase the Sydney Airport Licensed Post Offices (Domestic & International) either separately or together. These businesses have been in the current ownership since 2005 when they were purchased for $2,500,000.00 plus stock at valuation. They have been extremely profitable to the owners for many years up until the onset of Covid 19 in early 2020.
Our instructions are to offer both businesses either individually or together by way of expressions of interest. All options will be considered but governed by Australia Posts and Lotto's assignment requirements and the conclusion of new lease negotiations. There may also be considered relocation options within the Airport subject to AP & Lotto approvals.
NB to own or have a financial interest in a Licensed Post Office the share holders are required to be permanent Australian Residents.
1. Tremendous potential for growth and profitability post Covid pandemic with most options of combined retail complementary product sales.
2. Sound historic Financials and Tax returns having past declared Gross Profits consistently well over $870,000 p.a.
3. The Post Office and Lotto side of these businesses establishes significant customer traffic to each site which can be leveraged off for the purpose of other retail sales.
4. In addition to income from Australia Post and Lotto stock sales in other areas of retail are very high historically with significant retail margins seen in the location of the airports retail precinct.
5. Complementary products currently and historically sold include, Cards. Confectionery, Snacks, Drinks, Novelty, Gifts, Telecommunication Products, Toys, books, souvenirs, reading glasses, office consumables and equipment, travel accessories and goods, games, collectibles and much more.
6. Both shops are well presented with significant money having been spent in recent years with the last refit of the International having seen over $600,000 invested.
7. Lease options on either site are open to negotiation in view of the current trading prospects gradually returning to normal as travel resumes post Covid pandemic.
8. Unique business opportunity to purchase at a low entry level as retail and travel returns to normal.
9. Prospective purchasers should note that capital required to take up these opportunities is expected to be at least $700,000 including stock.
Please Note: Complete historic financials are available conditional on the prospective purchaser:
1. Establishing capacity to purchase and finance availability.
2. Establishing genuine interest.
3. Demonstrating their ability to meet Australia Posts and Lotto's assignment approval requirements.
Guidance and assistance is available in order to meet these conditions.