Dubbo Grove Licensed Post Office serves the growing Southern and South Eastern side of Dubbo located at 59B Boundary Road Dubbo NSW 2830 in the neighborhood shopping strip know as Dubbo Grove. The business is being sold including the freehold being a two story brick building with 3 bedroom flat (newly renovated) above a good sized retail shop as well as rear access and double garage Adjusted net profit for two working partners in 2022 is $170,000 p.a plus rental income from the 3 br flat.
206 PO Boxes installed with 196 currently leased.
Business including Property for Sale for $650,000 plus SAV about $25,000
1. Serves a large growing area of Dubbo.
2. Sale includes freehold shop and residential property.
3. Sound Financials and Tax Returns with a net before wages of $170,000 p.a plus flat rent.
4. 206 PO Boxes installed with 196 leased.
5. Good street exposure.
6. Growing and improving profitability due to ongoing local residential property development.
7. Good Street parking and accessibility.
8. Average 230 customers per day.
9. Easy run.
10 Very good parcel storage areas.
11. Newly renovated residence.
Australia Post Commission 2020/2021 $141,259.52 2021/2022 $146,316.18 net of GST
Stock Sales 2020/2021 $151,259.52 2021/2022 $155,810.14 net of GST
Declared Gross Profit 2020/2021 $172,601 and Gross Profit 2021/2022 $182,873
This office is seeing continued further income growth.
Because the property is owned by the licensees no rent and very low operating costs.
Price including Freehold property $650,000 plus SAV abt $25,000