Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Fantastic Licensed Post Office Business opportunity. Gateshead LPO is well located and fitted out for the future in the diverse residential and commercial area it services. Adjusted Net Profit of $115,000 for one does not reflect the growth and profit potential of this well located and presented LPO with all the hard work done.
Well appointed and modern retail shop with large storage and office space. Five years remaining of the current lease with a further 5 year option available.
406 PO Boxes installed with approx 200 currently leased. This is an opportunity not to be missed
1. Large modern shop with up to date high quality shop fitout with PO Box room
2. Shop Fit and PO Box numbers ready for expansion with additional 206 available to lease.
3. Large storage and parcel areas more than is needed for the future growth of parcels in the area.
4. Sound Financials and Tax returns.
5. Long lease.
6. Great exposure and parking.
7. Very much suited for growth with participation in AP's new Business partnership roll out being close to a large commercial & business area.
8. Currently can be run by one but has a large window of growth ahead for the right Licensee.
9. Trades Monday to Friday only no Saturdays.
Australia Post Commissions 2019/2020 $115,901 p.a. Net of GST
Stock Sales 2019/2020 Tax $181,488 p.a.
Can be run by one.
Purchase Price $400,000 plus Stock at Valuation $45,000
Current lease with just over 2 years remaining and subject to a further 5 year option.
$39,500 per annum
High exposure but ample parking
Premises are large and modern with total area of approximately 140sq. Excellent Shop Fit PO Box room and large storage areas.
Very much suited for expansion if joining AP in its new Business partnership's roll out
Centrally located to its market area without any real direct competition near by.
Health reasons only.
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday . Five days only
Subject to Australia Post Approval and the completion of the 7 week training course. The LPO Agreement is an indefinite term and ongoing governed by Clauses 20 and 22 of the LPO Agreement. Licensee has a right to on sell their business subject to AP approval and completion of Training
The sale of a Licensed Post Office is subject to Australia Post Approval. Traing is 7 weeks with ongoing support from AP's Network support team. Training cost is $4,400 to train up to 3.
All banks will lend for the purchase of a Licensed Post Office subject to proof of income, debt servicability and security. Westpac and the ANZ Banks will lend on the cash flow and have industry experience in lending for the purchase of an LPO.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business