- Price: $619,000 + SAV
- Categories: Food/Hospitality, Retail, Franchise
Listing Number: AU------
$619,000 Plus SAV
Sales Revenue: Over $600,000 PA
Profit: $181,000 before tax PA
* Located in a busy shopping centre
* Long lease
* Monthly rent $9604 + GST including outgoings, $4,349.12 + GST is subsidised by Australia Post so net effective rent is only $5,255 + GST per month
* 445 P O Boxes installed in the Post Office, 75% occupied
High Quality Post Office for sale located in Mid North Coast NSW 3hr from Sydney, operating for over 15 years.
This business is operated by the owner with 1 casual staff.
* Open Mon-Fri 9AM- 5PM and Saturday 9AM-12PM with option to extend hours and further grow this business. Mail arrives at 8AM
* Prime shopping centre location
* Passport service centre for surrounding areas like Port Macquarie, Taree
* 96SQM well-appointed shop
* Western Union money transfers
* 445 Post Office boxes
* Excellent opportunity for an owner operator to acquire a profitable business
7 years lease
Leasehold Rent: $115,258 per annum excluding rental subsidy from Australia Post
Franchise conditions and terms.
Subject to Australia Posts approval terms and the subject to the successful completion of the 7 weeks training course. The LPO Agreement is for an indefinite term and ongoing governed by the LPO Agreement.
Licensee has a right to sell their business subject to AP approval and the completion of training.
Support & training:
The sale of a Licensed Post office is subject to Australia Post approval. Training is 7 weeks with ongoing support from AP's Network support team. Training and assignment cost is extra.
Cost to Buy;
* Asking price: $619,000
* Stock: $30,000 estimated
* Lease bond: 3 months' rent
* Advance Rent: 1 month rent
* Legal cost: Solicitor fees and training Fees
Financials, sale records and lease available to genuine buyers after a meeting & inspection is completed with the agent.
Listing Number: 1AU------
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only and may not be an actual image of the business for sale.
Some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.