New Norfolk - Tasmania's top tourism large town (population more than 5000)
The historic town of New Norfolk is rich in history, quality produce and rural scenery. In New Norfolk, there is river views, mountain views and valley views all in the one place!
*In total 13 ensuite rooms
*Plus management flat, lounge room, function room, commercial kitchen
*3,749 sqm land size
*Few rooms on long term lease
*Fully furnished basis
*Freehold opportunity available
This wonderful guest house "Oast Inn" is located at 5 Oast Street, New Norfolk TAS 7140. It is in a quiet location just 100 meters from the River Derwent. The land has an overall site area of 3,749 square meters with two vehicular access points available off Oast street. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens filled with roses, camellias, magnolias and flowering cherry trees.
Oast Inn is a two storey building, 13 rooms spread over 2 floors, each with en-suite bathroom, fridge and microwave. It pluses a manager's flat and shared kitchen, lounge room, living areas, commercial kitchen and function room. Private parking available at the side.
This flexibility means that the possibility of hosting groups ranging from schools, club groups or short-stay accommodation for couples or families alike.
2 rooms are on long term lease, which generate stable income for the business.
The remaining rooms are to be let out as short-term accommodation with higher daily rate.
• Land Size 3,749 sqm
• Building area 986 sqm
• Reception with private manager's flat
• Guest laundry
• Well maintained gardens
• On street parking as well as on the rear
• Fully furnished basis
• Close to all local services and facilities within the main New Norfolk township
• Buildings services include security alarm and monitored security cameras, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and fire hose reels,
• Electric heaters in all accommodation rooms
• Electric heat pumps servicing the living areas
• Ground Floor - 696 square meters*
• First Floor - 290 square meters*
• Front Verandah 32 square meters*
• Rear Verandah 43 square meters*
• Garage/Workshop 90 square meters*
• Carport 90 square meters*
OAST INN Website
A Rare Opportunity to invest in Tasmania's Tourism & Commercial Sector.
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please contact Brick & Castle Property
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believe to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement about the information included. Brick & Castle and its employees accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Please note: An employee of this real estate agency has a financial interest in this property.