Fantastic business for a passionate car enthusiast or someone who appreciates the market attraction of quality Japanese and Korean Domestic motors and parts locally, nationally and internationally. The business has built up a large quality stock of motors and parts at its South Brisbane Location. This large stock quantity allows supply for both e-commerce and ebay promotions anywhere in the world or to accommodate quickly customer requests for popular motors and parts in the local area.
While experience in the mechanical area would be advantageous the business is essentially a retail and second hand trader. Any one with a passion to learn and the ability to sell can easily adapt to the business model that has been established.
With a 500m2 Workshop, Storage and a 50m2 Air Conditioned Office space all aspects of the business are managed over a short 5 day working week.
2 Full time staff help with the current owner. The owner has family also help with some e-commerce aspects and bookkeeping. A new owner can choose to outsource or take these tasks on themselves depending on their skill set. The business operates 5 days each week regularly finishing early on the Friday at 3pm. Great work life balance.
The business relies on secure and reliable motor and parts supply and after 10 years of profitable operation can ensure a new owner will be well serviced by the same suppliers that have enabled the business to build its reputation of quality to date.
The current owner is seeking a change and will make sure any new owner has an appropriate handover period to enable their success too.
Equipment is all unencumbered including Forklift, Heavy Duty Racking, Heavy Duty Hoist and Workshop Tools.
Lease is currently monthly with a great landlord open to either long term leasing or the owner could look to relocate if a new location was preferred.
Growth opportunities are numerous:
• Natural growth with the increasing popularity of quality motor parts from Japan and Korean domestic markets as alternates to expensive new parts.
• Broader marketing and sales activity to promote the existence of the business with local mechanics looking for ways to help customers reduce repair and maintenance costs.
• Online activity has been increased including ebay and could become a bigger focus for more national and international sales.
Strong and profitable businesses like this are highly sought after. The ability to have a great lifestyle and benefits of owning your own business will see buyers attracted to this unique offering. Be quick!
• Suit Retail or Motor Trades / Mechanical Experience
• Only 5 Days shop hours
• History of success over 10 years in current location
• Flexible lease options
• Unique niche business with great supply contacts
• Quality Stock on hand to ensure immediate sales activity
• e-Commerce and ebay trade opens international market opportunities
Current stock potentially over $250,000 included in sale price!