Located in Olinda in the Dandenong Ranges, this successful day spa is set in the most beautiful location. A lifestyle business offered for the first time.
Balance Mountain Day Spa in Olinda offer a diverse range of Health, Beauty, Massage and Spa Treatments including; Remedial to Relaxation massage, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Hot stone massage, Facials, Beauty treatments, Waxing, Tinting, Manicures and Pedicures, Day spa pampering packages and Hydrotherapy Spa.
The Day Spa has 2 stunning relaxation lounges, 2 double rooms and 2 single rooms. Relax in the sun room or on the deck, picturesque fern garden views and Japanese Niwaki garden. The perfect place to unwind in privacy and tranquility.
Using the Uspa product range, our treatments are customised to suit individual needs. With a wonderful team of qualified therapists we can cater for single, couples and group bookings.
The Dandenong Ranges has over 5 million visitors each year. Popular with Hens and Bridal parties, people holidaying on the mountain as well as day trippers, not to mention our regular clientele all making Mountain Day Spa a must stop for locals and visitors alike.
A wonderful team look after the day-to-day duties, including booking clients and facilitating all treatments. Owner oversees and implements business development, marketing, and accounting - working 2 days per week.
- Beautiful mountain location in Olinda.
- Centrally located in tourist location - The Dandenong Ranges which attracts over 5 million visitors each year.
- A loyal local client base
- Excellent profit margins and strong cash flow
- Well respected brand - consistently fantastic reviews and ratings.
- Well structured systems and protocol in place
- Long established, over 12 years of operation
- Mature and experienced staff
- Trading 5 days per week
- Potential to run under management
- Vendor will provide full training and support.
- Great for a family operator or business investor.
Long established, over 12 years of operation, we enjoy the local regular clientele as well as tapping into the large number of tourists visiting the area. The business offers an excellent investment opportunity as is, although there is still room for plenty of growth and expansion.
- Takings average approx. 11,000 p/w
- Long lease available
- reasonable rent $1000 p/w
- opportunity to purchase the business only $290,000 or to purchase the business and freehold property 1.5 million
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.