- Manufacturing business, specialising in moulded polyurethane foam t/o c.$2.0 million p.a.
- Using Cast Elastomer, Flexible, Rigid, Structural/Integral Skin Polyurethane Foam processes
- Unique, niche industry, consistent and reputable clients (incl. govt.) established over 40 yrs
- Supplying various industries including government transport and the automotive industry
- Also supplies various furniture manufacturers, government, defence, logistics and equestrian
- Limited competition, providing clients with stand-out quality in products and service.
- Operating in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, large premises, and new lease provided
- All equipment is owned and included in sale, turnkey operation with no additional costs.
- This business is suitable for someone with a mechanical and/or manufacturing background
- Vendor seeking retirement after having operated the business for over 30 years.
- Potential to grow revenue with increased marketing, currently limited marketing initiatives
- Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers, for more information: contact us today
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1780)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”