Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Price: $225,000 WIWO
- Categories: Food/Hospitality
Recognised as having Melbourne's premium range of both domestic and professional sewing machines, Moonee Ponds Sewing has been providing quality Sales, Service, Maintenance and Training for over 34 years.
With only two owners over all this time, the business has a reputation as the #1 location for sewing machines, sewing supplies and sewing classes. The current owner is retiring from business and is offering Moonee Ponds Sewing on a WIWO basis with all machines, accessories and stock included.
Key features include:
* Employs qualified, trained & knowledgeable staff and subcontractors keen to stay on with a new owner;
* Can be run by an owner / operator or under management with simple office / administration needs;
* Very little competition with very few dealerships in Melbourne or the northern suburbs;
* Excellent lease with ongoing options available as well as allocated parking spaces and generous street parking;
* Tremendous ongoing support from all the major manufacturers;
* Includes an extremely popular "Sewing Club" with active members meeting regularly and providing additional revenue streams with sewing classes growing in popularity;
* Strong social media & web presence in place with a popular "Online Store" included at no additional cost;
* The stock valuation alone exceeds the asking price making this the best value offer of a lifetime.
NEW PRICE REDUCTION - Now $195,000.00 for combined goodwill, assets & stock. (GST not applicable as business will be sold as a going concern)
A comprehensive Information memorandum, including full P&L history is available now subject to entering a deed of confidentiality. The vendors will also provide initial "on the job" training and support for a mutually agreed period and manufacturers / suppliers training will also be included.
The ability to own your own successful / profitable business, without the need for years of experience is very rare. Having all the hard work completed so you can just carry on growing is even rarer.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business