- 42% Return on Investment with huge upside and ability to add huge value and benefit $$$$$.
- 40 room resort (30 in use) - repainted in 2020, considerable upgrades complete.
- Profile position with huge repeat trade across from the beach.
- Solid reliable staff.
- 4 bedroom executive residence.
- Full tavern license with bar. Grab your buddies and come rack up a game of pool.
- Restaurant (currently operated only for functions), and fully stocked drive through bottle shop, resort style pool (beautiful year-round outdoor saltwater pool with gorgeous, lush rainforest surrounds and views of the mountains).
- Landscaped gardens and lawns.
- Only minutes’ walk from the beach, supermarket (opposite IGA for a local grocery store), service station, tourist information centre, boat ramp, jetty and all other facilities.
- Close to town centre and spa pools.
- Offers a fun family-friendly experience with excellent service and newly renovated rooms.
- One of North Queensland’s best-kept secrets!
- 1.5 hours to Townsville, 2 hours south of Cairns.
- Town benefiting from $54 million dollar foreshore upgrade.
- Piece of paradise - area is popular for golfing and snorkelling.
- Ideally suited to a Husband-and-wife team, with immediate potential to either work the restaurant or lease it out for immediate income.
Net Profit: $414,440 for 2021/22
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2636ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The town of Cardwell is a seaside town and is located between the Hinchinbrook Island National Park and the World Heritage forests of the coastal ranges. One of North Queensland’s earliest towns, dating back to 1864, it was originally intended as a port and supply centre for inland cattle properties. Cardwell is also the gateway to the northern point of Hinchinbrook Island, the largest Heritage National Island of its kind in the world. This in itself attracts many international, interstate and intrastate visitors to walk the infamous Thorsborne Trail, one of the world’s top 10 classic wilderness hikes.
Property Code: 3607