Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Located just 38km from the Whitsunday Caost in a beautiful valley is your chance to acquire a business with residence and land in a fabulous part of Queensland.
The town, with a population of around 1600 people is set amongst the canefields and boasts many facilities including primary and secondary education, olympic size town pool, library, aged hostel, 18 hole golf course, hotel, caravan park, police station and more.
Major shopping and services is 38km away in a large regional city of 120,000 people.
The post office trades 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and 9am-11am on Saturday performing the full suite of Australia Post services including banking, billpay,international money transfer and much much more as well as retailing a large range of gift lines, packaging, greeting cards etc. There are 568 private post boxes and the post office is air conditioned.
The residence which is upstairs has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge room, dining room, kitchen and separate toilet. Most of the upper level is air conditioned. Downstairs there is the laundry, second lounge room, second toilet and a small office area. There is a carport on the side of the residence and a large covered entertainment area at the rear as well as a large double rollerdoor steel shed in the backyard. All of this is on a 1239m2 block of land.
This is a great community in which to live and raise a family.
Benefits of purchasing this post office business are:
* Australia Post is one of the most recognised brands in Australia for over 200 years.
* Excellent business model supported by Australia Post.
* All training is done by Australia Post prior to settlement.
* Ongoing training and support by Australia Post.
* Major banks will finance at least 60% of the cost of the business.
* Sale includes all fixtures and fittings, building and land.
* NO franchise fees
* NO licence fees (upfront, annually, ever).
* NO term on your licence (it is yours for as long as you wish to keep trading).
* NO advertising costs (for any advertising done by Australia Post).
* Good adjusted Net Profit
* Great working hours.
* Motivated seller.
All of this, business, fixtures/fittings, residence and lifestyle for only $520,000 + SAV ($6,000 approximately).
Please note that permanent residency status is required to purchase this post office.
For further details including financials and photo package contact Post Office Brokers below.
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business