- Categories: Food/Hospitality
Do YOU want to be part of Milky Lane Burgers, Cocktails & Desserts - 'Eats Beats & Treats?
The Milky Lane group is looking for energetic and ambitious people who are passionate about customer service, to operate their own Milky Lane premium burger restaurant and bar franchise.
About Milky Lane:
Milky Lane began in 2016 when four friends at Bondi Beach had an idea to create their ideal place to hangout, quickly spiralling into a social media phenomenon with people travelling 100s of kilometres to try their internet breaking creations. Franchising began in 2017 and today Milky Lane has 10 stores trading with an additional 4-6 stores opening in 2022 making them one of the fastest growing burger franchises in Australia.
A Milky Lane restaurant has unique style, bright quirky decor, a premium burger menu with designer desserts and cocktails and often with a live DJ on weekends.
The word has spread far and wide across the country and Milky Lane is now the #1 social media account in Australia for any food and beverage brand with close to 430,000 unique followers across Instagram and Facebook.
Key Investment features:
* New turn key store build starting from $700,000 including franchise fee with funding available
* Average turnover per store is approx. $2.5m p.a with some of the highest performing franchises turning over in excess of $3.5m p.a
* 3-6 months comprehensive training provided to all franchisee's and their team. Training duration will vary depending on current experience in the hospitality industry.
* Ongoing support from head office to ensure success and a guaranteed full house on opening day and for coming months!
The future of Milky lane is bright with limited territories left for sale so be sure you don't miss out on the next booming food franchise to hit the market.
To enquire on this business, click on "enquire now"
Phone: + 61 2 ---- ----
Mobile: +61 --- --- ---
Email: [email protected]
Note that some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
Stock photo images may be used to represent the business on an unidentified basis. Purchasers are required to make their own enquiries in order to verify the information provided.