The majority of the Business’ products are used for infrastructure and building & construction projects including water & gas pipes, electrical and telecommunications conduits.
East coast of Australia
Manufacture of poly water & gas pipes & fittings and conduits for the electrical & telecommunications industries
The Business has forecast revenues A$20.8 million and EBITDA of A$1.7 million for the year ending 30 June 2024
Key Investment Features
• Opportunity to Grow the Business - Further opportunity exists to grow the Business including:
- increasing production to 24 hours per day, seven days per week;
- to invest in larger volume and faster production equipment;
- Targeting additional custom pipes & fabrication work which tends to generate higher margins;
• Improving Profitability - The EBITDA margins are forecast to increased from 6.3% in FY23 to 8.0% in FY24;
• Diverse Manufacturing Capability - The Business has multiple extrusion lines which are capable of producing pipes in a variety of materials including polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS and nylon ranging in diameter from 16 mm to 315 mm and it also manufactures a range of injection moulded fittings;
• Established Loyal Customer Base - The Business has an extensive history manufacturing and supplying a large range of products to long standing loyal customers. The Business has a reputation for manufacturing quality products as well as providing a high level of customer service. The Business has a diverse range of customers with the largest customer representing only 15.0% of total sales in FY23;
• Highly Accredited & High Level of Quality Control; and
• Experienced Management Team - the Business has a very experienced and knowledgeable team.
Relatively diverse range of customers with the largest customer accounting for 15% of revenues
To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.